Thursday, March 20, 2008

To B Or Not To B???

I'm an EXPERT of Trash- talking. I'll be unstoppable when I meet another trash- talker. Hehehe... However, I'm doing something I'm not expert noe-----> Writing blog with ENGLISH. For me, it is same with u call a American to talk Chinese with me without learning it. My English... Erm... Not so good one, but also not so bad guah... I think...... think only. Actually, I'm very low-profile one. I dun wan to show my 9G grade English to u all. I afraid later all of u will think tad I'm writing Arabic words... >.<

For ppl tad feel boring may think tad wad is the 'B' of the title stand for. Bar? Banana? Bangkok or Bangladesh? Beckham? Or somebody think the same thing with me- B for Bra. Hahaha... Joke only. Actually the 'B' is B for BLOG. I'm thinking tad I wan to write, or dun wan to write... Coz I dunno how to write. U noe why I dunno how to write a blog? Bcoz I really cannot write loh!!! I use keyboard de mah... U tell me how to write? Somemore I did not have a pen. So I'm typing my blog and not writing my blog. Get it? Or blur ady???

www. blogspot. com... I still remembers tis website is someone introduced to me de... And she is
JESS, a FAT GALLLL......Hmmm...Nonono!!! Not fat la, CHUBBY only. However the meaning is same same de la. Hahaha... When she introduced blogspot to me, I think at tad moment I'm too free liao, so I go sign up for a free account. And till today only I got my first lousy blog! And I also dunno wad I had write...Zzz...

Actually at the beginning, I really dunno wad to write de, but i ady write so so many rubbish things. Haha... I think I really very PROFESSIONAL in trash-talk liao. Hmmm... Dun wan type so much liao. I afraid later I'll type out a novel. Wakaka...

~ peace ~

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Typical Jess said...

STUPID MONKEY! what did u write huh! u dis time die liao. monday u dun die tues oso will die d. I am ur ling gam & inspirasi to blog. tak boleh puji me abit ga meh? piff. ur blog is now in my hands.... muahahahhaa.

March 21, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home