Monday, March 24, 2008

With Her, Without Him

If I didn't make a mistake, I still can remember clearly tad yestrday was Sunday. It should be a normal day, but without dad, it is a good day! Wakaka...

Y? Bcoz without him, I can sleep till wad ever time I wan. With him, he will wake me up abt 10 somethings... For me, he is a morning disaster. He spoils my sweet dream using his loudspeaker.

Poor dad!!! Got a son tad treat u as his disaster... Hehehe...

So, I started tis one of my memorable Sunday with waking up late!!! Hehehe... Oh! So luckily today mum's barber shop didn't have customer. As a kind mum, she invited me to shopping but she did not give me an invitation card. However, I accepted it. Before tad, she brought me for breakfast first. Ok la... Then we started shopping la... We buy tis buy tad until buy so many things!!! But it's all FOODS!!!

Jst after 1 hours ++ from my breakfast , I EAT agn. Tis time we go to Pasar, the big big old old Seremban Pasar.

Walao... Missing all the foods so much. And the feel... I feel it agn!!! A scene of bustle and huge crowd of ppl are going into my vision. After taking my second meal of the day, I got a stomach like a small mountain liao. Hehehe... Second time growth for me? Wakaka... Oh, I forget mum eating the ice-cream herself without sharing with me even one bite!!! Zzz...

A day with her without him is jst a normal day. For me, wishing can have tis type of normal day can be cancel. Bcoz if dad still need to work at Sunday, I need to take all his job in house liao!!! Oh no...

p/s: Hey ppl, Seremban pasar de foods really quite nice one... Wakaka...

~ Peace ~


Cool worker. Maybe He noe tad I wan capture him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home