Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wad I did during 11-13 April

Only left abt a week from my FINAL EXAM. I suppose to study hard for my bad bad cost acc. and finance subjects BUT!!! I went to work for PC FAIR!!!

I work for an internet connection company. Neh, tad one lo...
SxxxxxxX . U know one la... If dunno go ask your parents or someone la...

First day, is a nice Friday. I ponteng scool and go to work. Haiz~ Wad a bad student!!!
With 3 frens, Wei, BigMouth Lum, and Kenneath, we went to KLCC with a cheerful face... Only a few hours later, our face became another face-'CheerFool' Face... Cheer like a fool.

For the newcomers like us, it's hard to getting sales. Many agents robbing customers among their own group member.
After tis work, I baru tahu wad is call "Dog Bite Dog". In tis cruel world, u can't even miss a oppurtunity and let it to the others especially ur enemy. Haiz~ Wad a change of world...

Luckily I can getting 1 sales at first day. It's only 3 sales from my group. So sad...

All my fren taking a 'ling gei dan sales' going home.

Ya! My legs! My valuable legs!!! They also complained their tiredness to me with making me suffer of the painful.
Standing for the whole day, walking here and there...
I think the distance I walked in one day can make me walk to Mid Valley from PJ.


Saturday, which is also my last day... I cannot tahan ady... So sorry to my nicely supervisor
Mr. Lee, thx for giving me so many chances and helps. Without u I think I can't even get a sales.
My performance is better than the first day. Add 1 more sales. Haha!!! The hall is getting more and more sesak bcoz more and more ppl are coming. I think it's quite good not bcoz of I can have some chances to sales, is I can peeping some gals. Wakaka...


Wasting another good good Saturday with only 2 sales for a whole day...


Today, rest in home!!! Feeling so good!!!
Haha... Jst taking my salary for my work. Dad, now I know how hard for u to work for us although u r not a salesman!!!

Tis is my first time to be a part-time salesman. Maybe also the last time... But I have learned so many news things. Let me make my conclusion:

Disadvantage
:

1.Need to fight for the customers and maybe they won't give u a satisfied answer.

2.Making your legs become not your legs.(Trust me! It's true)

3.The food they provided is not so good. Okok only.

4.Wake up early and sleep also early. A.M. time mah... sososo EARLY!!!
5. Working for 100% and getting a salary not even 50%. Haiz...

Advantage
:
Do u think there will be any advantages for a worker?
...

...
...

Wait!!!
I got it!
Can c sososo many beautiful show gals!!! yea yea...

C! Tis is how we eat!!!
Some more raining ourside...


Taking when curi tulang. Haha... Nice look at nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home