Saturday, April 19, 2008

HappyAngry? AngryHappy?

Last time, I forget is wad time la, dunno wad day also dunno doing wad, mayb having a breakfast or wad la...
Haiya, jst forget it la. Tis is not the point.

I still remember tad Kenny asked me a ques. "U really won't angry ppl one ar?"
Last night, yemcha with a gang of old frens, one of them asked the same ques agn."U really won't angry ppl one ar?"

"U really won't angry ppl one ar?"
"U really won't angry ppl one ar?"
"U really won't angry ppl one ar?"
"U really won't angry ppl one ar?"
Bcoz of tis ques, making me cannot sleep. I jst can't forget abt it. I really so kind meh? Or they r just cheated by me? Wow!!! Tad mean I can be one of the nominees for Oscar Best Actor Award? Wakaka...
For sure, sometime I also will get angry de. Coz nobody is perfect mah. When will I be angry? It will only appear when I c a beautiful gal, and she is getting disturb by other boys!
I'm angry not bcoz they disturb the gal. I'm angry bcoz I can't join them. Wakaka... Joke only la...
Ya! I need admit tad I really won't be angry so easily. Maybe I dun like to make myself in a bad mood bcoz happy or not happy, the life must go on. So why I need to be unhappy? Or angry?
I dunno why some ppl can get angry so easily. Tension? Problem? Or sadness?
Come on! Actually, everythings also can look from different side.
Dun jst simply look on the bad one and think of Negative.
We should learn from ANT...... Not tad one small small de insect ah.
My ANT is very popular one. Remember it!
A- Adidas N- Nike T- Toyota
Remember wad they say?
Impossible is nothing! Just do it and Moving Forward
ppl,
If no tension, where got improvement?
If no problem, wad make success so valuable and memorable?
If no sadness, will your life become perfect without facing it before?
Agn, why I won't be angry so easily?
Bocz I remember a quote.
Be patient a while, *no tsunami. (忍一时,风平浪静)
(*风平浪静=no tsunami)
Backward one step, sea wide sky empty.(退一步,海阔天空)
Haiz, if whole world remember it, there will be no war for sure... and the world will be peace.
So ppl!!! Are you happy today?
*smile*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home