Monday, May 12, 2008

Last Sunday

Hmmm... So long time didn't have a busy Sunday ady.
Last Sunday,11 of May, I ady fully booked by many activities.

First, I needed to rushed to Seremban to c Kenji Wu.
As a sam bat lou, I jst go c c lo... With Stanic and Oxygen...
Walao! The ppl damn crazy de lo.
Somebody ady come at 11a.m. The show started 3 something.
Somebody 2 p.m. something still stand under the sun. Not feeling hot de meh?



Haiz... Stand under the tree also very hot de le...
Poor them...



Finally c him ady...

First time c artist sings inside a mini bus... =.=

I really let him zha dou loh... Only come out a while, didn't sing even one song!!! Then start to sign zor wah...Haiz...So dissapointed...Wasting my time.

K la...Close tis topic!

Then I go to buy some cakes, for my lovely mother.Haiya, mother day mah... Somemore she so wei sek, especially cakes. Hehe... Then at nite, we celebrated mother day with the cake lo.Watching mother eating the cakes with her lovely smiles, I also feel good.



All is mother favourite...


Bad cutting >.<

Finally, at nite... Hang out with all secondary scool fren, go mamak...Watching Man. United become the champion feeling very bad ar!!! Hate M.U.

Ya lo... We make all the ppl look at us bcoz of our non stop laughing but is good one. Tad call qing chun mah...

As a conclusion, I had passed a Sunday with a lot of activities tad make me feel good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home