Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Finally...

Really a very very long time didn't touch my blog.
Haiz...Actually is not my false bcoz I really can't touch it. Can you touch your one?

Haha..kkk. Back to topic. ppl, how your life recently? All my friends, includes new friends/old friends, good friends/ bad friends... How r u all? Oh ya, my family too. I miss my home. Ya! Not pak ma pei one! My parents, my room, most important my beds! Ya! Is u! Dun sleep with other ppl except me. U noe u r mine.

Now, look at my new room. So so so...lousy!!! Ya. LOUSY!!! Small room but expensive! Tis is all my description abt it. So, we a group of mans decide to move out to another place... Not now la, after few months. Hope can get a better room.

Currently everything still fine in here, except tad I become batman. Of course not superhero la. If later die how? Choi... Dai Get Lei Si lo. Haha... Batman means tad every nite I'll be very active. Most of the time is facing my laptop n handphone la. My notes? Oh, wait till final come first la. Hahaha... So, as a conclusion, pimples all come out lo. Today left tmr right lo. If not then forehead lo. Very yem gong oh my face... Ady bad now become worst zor!!!

Today jst finish my mid-term test of management principle. Can relax ady. So sleep earlier la.

Good nite earth...

PEACE, to U, Malaysia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home